Monday, August 6, 2012

A Domain Candy Girl Love-heart

Candy Girl....

My girl's like candy, a candy treat, She knocks me right off of my feet, She's so fine as can be, I know this girl is meant for me, Candy girl, you are my world ,You look so sweet, you're my special treat, Candy girl, all I want to say, When you're with me you brighten up my day, All I know when I'm with you, You make me feel so good through and through, The way you walk and the way you talk, You always look so good, you make me forget my thoughts, Do you really love me? Do you really love me?, Don't you really care? Don't you really care?, Do you really need me? Do you really need me?, And will you always be there?, Ev'ry night and ev'ry day I'm always thinking of you
In ev'ry way, all I know when I'm with you, You make me feel so good through and through, Candy girl, you are my world, you're ev'rything, You're ev'rything, you're ev'rything to me, Candy girl, all I want to say, I need your love each and everyday